Dr. Mufti Yasir Nadeem is a well-known Islamic scholar in the United States and many parts of the world. He has around 12 years of experience in teaching Islamic studies. His area of interest is Hadith and the principles of Hadith. He has been attending National and international seminars on Islamic themes and topics. At the age of 20, he authored a best seller in Urdu on Globalization and Islam. He is fluent in Arabic, English and Urdu.
- Ph.D degree in the science of Hadith from the International Islamic University
- Masters in Arabic Language and Literature from the American Open University, VA
- Ifta (Jurisprudence course from Darul Uloom Deoband India in 2003
- Diploma in Arabic language and literature from Darul Uloom Deoband in 2002
- Alim course (Graduation) from Darul Uloom Deoband in 2001 with top honors
- Director and founder of Darul Uloom Online (www.darululoomonline.org)
- Professor of Hadith and Fiqh at the Institute of Islamic Education Elgin, IL USA.
- Co-Editor of “Islamic Literature Review” an international journal of Islamic studies
- President of “Prophet’s Mission” New Delhi, India.
Islam and Globalization in Urdu (Best seller of 2003)
Research on Sharh Uqood Rasmul Mufti in Arabic (Ifta course book)
5 research papers in Arabic published in “al Daiee” the Arabic journal of Darul Uloom Deoband.
7 research papers presented in various Fiqhi seminars and conferences
More than 100 articles have been published
“The history of Islamic revival” in Urdu published in 2014
“Al Qamus al Asri” Trilingual dictionary published in 2014
“The Service of Ulama of Deoband in the field of Arabic language and literature” (Arabic)
“TakmilaKashfulNiqaabAmmaYaqooluhu al Tirmidhi: waFilBaab” (Arabic)
“Introduction to Neo-Ilm ul Kalam through Nanutwi’s discourses” (English)
As a religious scholar and a community leader, He has been invited to various religious programs where he delivered speeches on topics related to Islam.
Higher Education courses recently taught
Hadith: Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Jame Tirmidhi and comparative Fiqh
Hadith: Sharh Maani al-Athar
Ulum al-Hadith: Qawaid fi Ulum al-Hadith
Fiqh Hanafi: Mukhtasar al-Quduri, Hidaya
Ulum al-Quran: Manahil al-Irfan